Ok, after weeks of development I have finally finished version 1.1 of GearIt. This version is a major update to the application. The whole app is a major overhaul to support the new features.
New Features –
• The Interface has been enhanced
• Slider for Spur & Pinion Gears now supports larger sizes
• Directional buttons to increment and decrement the Spur & Pinion Gear sizes
• The ability to add your own custom cars
• Update to the latest car list
• New Rollout view, you can now calculate for needed Spur, Pinion on a desired Rollout
• Added more cars from –
– Team Associate
– Team XRay
By the way, I really want to say thank you to everyone for their great feedback and suggestions. I was not able to get all of them in to this build but they are coming, namely being able to save Gearing info to be recalled later. I also want to thank all of the manufactures that responded with additional cars and praise.
Here are a few screen shots of what was submitted to the app store. So hopefully after a week or so the app will get posted.